PROFESSIONAL SHEET METAL AND FABRICATION SERVICES IN MELBOURNE
The team here at Australian General Engineering serves a diverse and sophisticated market that includes organizations and industries such as:
- Australian military
- Original equipment vehicle and component manufacturers (OEMs)
- Heavy vehicle industry including bus, earthmoving, transport, and rail
- Government sector
- Private sector
SHEET METAL FABRICATION AND COMPONENT MANUFACTURING FOR INDUSTRY SECTORS AUSTRALIA WIDE
We manufacture and supply:
- 4x4 range of products - we manufacture and supply ADR approved
- Bull bars
- Public sector
It doesn't matter what sector or industry you belong to, we welcome the opportunity to assist you with all of your metal component development and manufacturing needs in a professional, friendly, and cost-effective manner.
PRODUCT AND COMPONENT MANUFACTURING
FOR NATIONAL DEFENSE
We manufacture and supply Department of Defence products such as:
- Components for armored vehicles
- Shipping and storage containers
- Metal cages for materials and ammunition handling purposes for the army
- Winch mounts
- Spotlight brackets and jerry can holders
- Scrub bars
- Roof racks
- Suspension components
- Truck, trailer, bus, caravan, rail and earthmoving parts and components as well as items needed for rail and construction infrastructure projects
- Customised service bodies for service vehicles used by councils and tradespeople plus the mining and utility industries
- Enclosures for electrical and other mechanical plant or equipment
We also supply the Navy with large and smaller items such as:
- Robust spring-loaded entrenching tools
- Camping stools
- Recreational vehicles and caravan chassis components from small thin sheet metal brackets that hold a switch to large parts for a chassis that supports a caravan
- Products for height access equipment and forklifts such as ladder and access components to brackets that hold LPG or natural gas cylinders
- Traffic management systems such as those built on trailers or those permanently fixed to a pole
- Electrical cabinets and enclosures for generators, water pumps or high voltage applications, service tools or compressors
- Parts for stationary engines and air compressors to suit a particular application or to meet Australian or mining standards power generation components and enclosures for the solar industry and power stations
- Horticultural and agricultural products such as material handling racking systems
- Communications and IT such as computer network racking enclosures
- Parts for the HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) industry such components for the heating/cooling unit or ducting and ventilating applications
- Furniture, including bedding components used in hospitals and aged care
- Street furniture such as metal bin enclosures, recycling bin enclosures, tree guards and security/pedestrian bollards
- Shopfitting components and point of sale (POS) displays
- Construction components including metal brackets and decorative perforated screens
SHEET METAL SERVICES FOR THINGS THAT MOVE AND INFRASTRUCTURE
No matter if you're in Melbourne or anywhere in Australia, we can provide you with various quality metal components and services to meet your specifications and budget requirements.
CANT SEE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR OR WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you want further information about our sheet metal, fabrication, and engineering services, or you need a product made that's not listed above, please contact one of our knowledgeable and friendly team members today.
We are proud to be a supply partner for parts and components to the automotive (OEM and aftermarket) sector that are used in heavy vehicles such as earthmoving equipment, buses, coaches, trucks, trailers, and 4x4s.
Expert General Engineering Services in Melbourne
Since our inception, Australian General Engineering (AGE) has expanded to a market-leading sheet metal and general metal fabrication service provider/manufacturer in Melbourne
Driving with production and logistics facilities of over 4,000 m2 in Melbourne and comparable in Vietnam, we are essentially set for increased assembly requirements. With high-efficiency machine equipments, 'lean' fixated manufacturing processes and a really flexible production team, we have a strong emphasis on achieving 'delivery in full on time' (DIFOT).
We have broadened our operations in Vietnam enabling us to deliver our Australian clients with more cost-effective options for our solutions while maintaining the high quality demanded by our market sector. Quality assurance, production methods, and all aspects of the business in Vietnam are also controlled by AGE in Melbourne.
A Wealth of Metal Fabrication Experience in Melbourne
Our Melbourne based professional and dedicated management team are professionals that have come from diverse industry backgrounds. This provides us with the skill set to not only comprehend your requirements but also to exceed your expectations.
We consistently meet the requirements of a diverse and sophisticated market with organisations such as the Australian Department of Defence, Original Equipment Vehicle and Component Manufacturers (OEM), and numerous others in the government, private, and public sectors.
With a continual improvement approach and commitment to achieving the highest possible standard in client satisfaction, Australian General Engineering is focused on delivering the highest quality products, on time and at market competitive rates.
Our Sheet Metal and General Fabrication Services
Here at Australian General Engineering in Melbourne we have established ourselves as a market leader, and pride ourselves on providing our clients with tailored services such as:
- CNC Laser Cutting
- CNC Turret Punching
- CNC Metal Folding, Rolling and Pressing
- CNC Machining
- CNC Robotic Mig and Tig Welding
The Melbourne team focuses on efficient production processing and adheres to 'lean engineering' practices. We incorporate our latest in-house technology production equipment, MRP software, dedicated administration, and customised warehousing facility so that we can manufacture economically, and handle stock for immediate availability.
The sheet metal and fabrication services we offer at our Melbourne and Vietnamese facilities include:
- CNC Laser Cutting
- CNC Turret Punching
- CNC Brake Pressing/Folding
- Cutting services using Band Saws, Guillotines, Shears, and Cold Drop Saws
- Metal Rolling
- MIG and TIG welding
- CNC Machining
- CNC Tube Bending
- Metal Spinning
- CNC Pressing and Stamping